Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday SLUMP

Hey everyone! I hope all of you are having a fantastic holiday!

I haven't written in a while..due to the fact that I am so busy I can barely keep my eyes straight ahead...but then again this is a really good thing right? i would rather be busy than bored because then I get stressed.
Speaking of stressed...anyone ever feel particularly stressed when the holidays are over with and theyr ealize that yes they have in fact gained ten pounds?
I know I get stressed...I try to give myself a free pass but afterwards I always end up feeling guilty. SO how are we to cleanse our bodies from holiday crap....
Well the first step is to cut out all that sugar so your body can recover...The next is to cut out some of those complex carbohydrates..and finally the last one is to drink a lot of water..
You can also change the times you eat so your body gets out to the routine of eating LARGE meals once a day...do many small meals..
I discovered during Christmas..a magic pill...called Fibotrim, it is by Advocare. You take three before your largest meal...it makes it so your body does not absorb the fat in your food, it also makes it so your body digests everything fully without holding on to excess waste...Basically its magic....If you want to know more abou this product let me know!
Till next time!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment